CONNELLS Archives

November 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bill Benson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 02:48:12 -0500

<< While it isn't the greatest album ever, it is a real treat.  Anybody who
 digs the Fence and the Connells should dig this.  Kent wrote and sings
 all the songs.  Makes me wonder if he left Dillon Fence because he was
 tired of playing second-fiddle. >>

that is not why kent left.  greg left.  greg was the heart and soul of dillon
fence and has improved upon himself tremendously with his new band, hobex.  i
saw them on friday in athens, ga and they blew me and any memories of dillon
fence away.

bill.