CONNELLS Archives

January 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John Haramis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 16:35:52 -0500
> I was in Best Buy the other day and they have a machine that... had
WFAD and the
> Maybe video on there...

For all the TVT "naysayers" in the group, this is strong evidence that
the label is actively promoting the band since the spots on those
machines are usually paid for (as advertising) by the label.

> Anyone heard any possible plans for a swing around the east
> coast, especially VA and even better northern VA????

As far as VA dates, they have yet to make their bi-annual visit to
Virginia Tech.  I'm anxiously waiting!!!

John