GRADCOLL Archives

February 1997

GRADCOLL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Carol Callahan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Graduate Student Collective <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 21:09:02 -0500
At 08:03 PM 2/21/97 -0500, [K] wrote:
>Sender:       Miami University Graduate Student Collective
>Poster:       "[K]" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      File: "GRADCOLL LIST" (fwd)
>wow - that's impressive Kevin.  How did you get that list to print?  I ask
because I have 31 people subscribed to a listserv for my Hamilton class that
should have no more than 21 on it and I am curious to see a)whether we have
people on there we don't know about or  b)if some of the students have
simply subscribed twice out of anxiety about getting on.  Can you pass on,
in language that the compter-challenged can handle, how to go about getting
this information?  I would greatly appreciate it.  Carol (CALLAHC@...)
Carol Callahan