RISE Archives

February 1997

RISE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Doris Bergen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 09:02:00 EST
Nancy: Rhonda is sure she sent an earlier fax to you so don't know what
happened to it. I think it is very important for your team members to keep
an ongoing relationship with each team and feel it is very appropriate for
you to stay in touch with them. We have found that in the course of staying
in touch it has been essential to check personally with them about the coaching
 and meetings because the facilitators change those dates quite frequently
and if they only rely on the list we send there may be noone there the day
they plan to go. Because the Cleveland area was so far from you, I have
arranged with a local person to collect those videos. It is really a backup
site but we were short on big city sites so added it later. You don't have
to worry about it because you have your full complement of sites to deal with.