RISE Archives

February 1997

RISE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Debbie Gunn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 12:52:51 EST
Suzanne, I am sorry that I did not respond yesterday.  I am not sure which form
 you are talking about with the "most of the time" etc.  I think that is the fo
rm for the PARENTS to be given after their parent meeting.  Does it have Dear
parent:  We hope you will be willing . . .  That is to be given to the teachers
 who will do the parent meeting.  It can be given to all the parents if they ar
e willing but especially must be done by the parents on the team.

      Regarding your second e-mail questions:  Yes there is an interview for th
e teachers to complete after their workshop.  I will fax it to you today since
you evidently do not have it.  You asked about interviewing teachers after tapi
ng 2.  NO you do not need to do any interview at that time.  Regarding inter-
viewing parents prior to teleconference 2, NO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO THAT. About
 your tapes, they were packaged and ready to send last wee, but we noticed that
 one of the tapes did not copy properly and had to go back through and see what
 the problem was with that.  I think you will have them by March 3 if not, Buy
some tapes and do not let this hold you up.  I am going right now to fax the  s
heet titled "Interview questions for teacher workshop attendees."  I 'll touch
base with you to make sure you received it and to answer any more questions if
I can.  Thank you, Debbie