CONNELLS Archives

March 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Colin Law <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 23:13:39 -0600
> http://liveconcerts.com/events/961113connells/connells-sis.ram  for ISDN/RA3.0
> http://liveconcerts.com/events/961113connells/connells-28m.ram  for 28.8/RA3.0
> http://liveconcerts.com/events/961113connells/connells-28.ram   for 28.8/RA2.0
> http://liveconcerts.com/events/961113connells/connells-14.ram   for 14.4/RA2.0

more info on the liveconcerts Connells show.  Its 1:33:48 and the 28.8
RA3.0 file sounds pretty crappy.  Sounds like the usual audience recorded
boot where the mic keeps getting obstructed.  For some reason I can't
access the ISDN quality file even though I'm on a T1 here at Rice.  I keep
getting told I can't handle the bandwidth.  maybe the net is just backed up
tonight.

can someone post a setlist for this show so I can figure how far forward to
skip to catch certain songs?  much appreciated.

colin

Colin Law                |
http://slashmc.rice.edu/ |                 Pave the Earth
Dept of Space Physics    |            One Asphalt - One People
Rice University          |
713-527-8750 x3644       |