MUTALK Archives

April 1997

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Vazquez Laura <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 1997 21:20:00 GMT-0300
>Sender:       UNIVERSIDAD DE BUENOS AIRES - FAC. Ciencias Economicas
>Poster:       [log in to unmask]
>Subject:      hi!!!
>
>Hi, my name is Laura Vazquez, from Argentina (South AMERICA) and I am very
interested in this list. I don t know what can I tell you but if you want, I
can answer your questions.
I will describe myself: Well, I am 20 years old, I am tall, and I have brown
rised hair. I am studying at the University on the third year of
"Lincenciatura en Sistemas de Informacion".

Do you want to know anything?..
Excuse me, my english is very, very bad.
======

LaUrA VaZqUeZ           E-MAIL: [log in to unmask]
ARGENTINA
UNIVERSIDAD DE BUENOS AIRES>
FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONOMICAS
------->