RISE Archives

April 1997

RISE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Suzanne McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 1997 11:26:17 -0500
I have just gotten access to my email again for the first time since
3/27. We were having BIG problems. I will send control group sites
this afternoon. As for the meeting. I cannot come at all on
Wednesdays because I teach from 1 to 5. We are trying to schedule a
meeting with our Deans related to program design and May 6 and May 9
were two dates thsat were possiblities so I don't know yet if I can
meet on May 6. Maybe there would be a room at the Division of Spec.
Ed. on High Street where we could meet.