CONNELLS Archives

June 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Diana L Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 14:59:25 EDT
Hi, Brian!

Actually, Ed said that it was fine by him and the band, but he was
supposed to be finding out who I should contact at TVT.  I sent him an
e-mail today, but I've already decided that, if I don't hear back from
him tomorrow, I'm going to try to contact someone at TVT myself, since
I've got to talk to them anyway.  I'm 'bout fed up with this waiting; not
that I'm blaming Ed.  He does manage Son Volt and they're in the middle
of touring and will be going to Europe soon, so everybody at Black Park
is really busy.  It's such a small operation, I don't see how they get
everything done in the first place.  I'm also thinking that maybe we
could go ahead and get started, and worry about the copyrights when the
thing is finished and we're ready to sell them (even tho' the price will
probably only be manufacturing cost, I guess it would still be considered
'selling'.)  I'll keep everyone updated.

Thanx!
Dede
"Out of boredom/I decided/I'd get with it....."-MCC