CONNELLS Archives

July 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cheryl Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 14:02:26 -0400
Greetings!

First, thanks to everyone who has voted so far.

If you haven't voted yet (and you know who you are!), please do so by next
Wednesday, July 16.  I'll add 'em up & post the final results on Friday the
18th.

Send your votes to [log in to unmask]

Again, the title suggestions are:

Inside our heads
A Half of their Whole
Hats Off
Fun 'N Games
Set the Stage
I hear the noise, but it's not the same sound
Just like us
Brighter Days
One Simple Tribute
a numerical title based on the number of tracks that the tribute ends up with
(like "Seven" or "Fifteen")
something to say
You'll Probably Shoot Us
You'll Probably Shoot Us For This. Yah, You're Right! You're Dead.
Us Doing You
HEY WOW, some people met on the internet and figured we'd MAYBE take our
HAT'S OFF, to the Connells, ON OUR HONOR
Not the Same Sound
Waiting Our Turn