SCHOLEAD Archives

November 1997

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ali Parand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 08:51:19 -0800
Thanks again to everyone who participated in the forum on Friday.
 I hope it was a learning experiene for all of us.
        If you have any suggestions for improvement or other comments,
please let Amy, Tara, Rhia, David, Denny, or myself know (my email:
        Also, please drop off your post-forum ballots to one of us.  If
you need one stop by my room.  Please don't throw your booklets away.
They're not cheap.  If you don't want it for yourself, give it to one of
us.  thanks, Ali

"Good leaders have followers.  Great leaders help others to know that
they too can become great leaders."