SCHOLEAD Archives

November 1997

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michelle Feige <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 10:22:19 -0500
hey all :) hope you have/had a refreshing turkey day. a reminder that our
last regular season stelliott broomball game is this sun. at 11:35pm.
also, please pay john ward for services rendered. you should have receipts
which say how much you owe, or if you do not remember, check w/ the
person whose service you bid on. i was thrilled that we raised so much
money, but it means nothing if we cannot be responsible enough to pay it.
john has only received $100 of the $340, so please out of respect for your
community and yourselves... hope to see you all at semi-formal saturday!
thanks, michelle