SCHOLEAD Archives

November 1997

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 13:57:12 -0500
Hey Leaders!!
        I have finally made it to the list serve!!  (sorry it took me so
long).
        I know that the sucess of Tuesday Timeout was on everyone's minds
this past Tuesday, but my mind was on something else...Take Back the
Night.  I wanted to thank everyone from the Stelliot community who
attended the speak out and/ or the march.  I think you are brave survivors
and I admire all of you.I wanted to tell you how much each of you has
inspired me. You have helped encourage me in my own battles toward the
equality of humankind.
        On another note, GREAT JOB JIMMY CONROY!!  I just want to say that
this man seems to do a little bit of everything here on campus and in
Stelliot!! He has done a great job with helping me with Turkey Bowl
t-shirts (which should be out soon). His help with the T-shirts has been
great thanks.  Jimmy has also assured me, (Denny this is for you) that the
STelliot community will be kicking some Bishop BUTT this year. I have been
very worried about the game because we have had only one successful
practice and enthusiasm is lacking.  I want to encourage every one to
attend practice this...

           SUNDAY at 2pm!!!!!!!!!!
        MEET BETWEEN BISHOP AND STODDARD.
        BRING WHAT ABILITIES YOU HAVE AND A GOOD ATTITUDE
        SO WE CAN HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

Hope to see you all there.  Thanks, Erica