SCHOLEAD Archives

November 1997

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Joe Lamancusa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 09:08:32 -0500
Bravo, Jon,
I'm glad to see someone in this community appreciating a bit of
controversial humor.  And you brought up another important point, that we,
as white Americans, should not be so bold as to think that we speak for and
are qualified to defend black Americans.  How can we tell whether or not
the joke is offensive to blacks?  Maybe we ought go aks some.
The Riddlemeister,
Joe