SCHOLEAD Archives

November 1997

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 13:02:34 -0500
Semi Formal is approaching.  Put on your dancing shoes and buy a ticket.
Tickets are 7 dollars and include a beautiful wine glass commemorating the
evening.

        MOONDANCE

        BISHOP AND STELLIOTT semi-formal
        SATURDAY December 6th
        Lower Alexander
        9-1 AM

we will have dessert and drinks

HELP ME and buy your tickets before December 6th.
I really need you to do this in order to be able to estimate how many to expect.
Come to my room and buy your ticket (111).  OR come to hall council
meeting and buy it there.  I need your help on early ticket sales.

Decoration commitee will be meeting Satuurday afternoon before the dance
to set up.  I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!  Please help me and plan to take an hour
out of your day to help us decorate.

I hope everyone can come.  Any music suggestions need to be turned in to
me also.  I will have an envelope on my door.

Thanks.  E