SCHOLEAD Archives

December 1997

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 19:20:36 -0500
Hello my wonderful friends in stelliott!!  Thank you so much for the card.
It meant so much to me to hear that all of you had such a good time.  I
was just so happy that we had 90 people there!!  That is the most that
have ever come to a bishop stelliott dance!!  Your card was very sweet
thank you all.
        As far as ASSASSINS goes, we only had 9 people sign up.  So, we
are postponing it for next semester.  Just put a dollar in the box whenevr
you can so I can put you on the list.

Jon Eaton you owe the dorm 10 dollars.

        Wine glasses will be coming next semester.  If this is your last
semester with us, please give me an address to send your glass to.  We
will miss you.  But, at least you will have a glass to look forward to.

        Thanks again for the card and I hope everyone has a good last two
weeks here at Mother Miami!

                        erica