SCHOLEAD Archives

January 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Adam Van Auken <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 21:08:06 -0500
I can't come to the meeting tonight, but I would like to continue doing
some type of service with a local elementary school.  When I say local, I
don't mean Cincy.  The fact that it took an hour to get to Bloom was
probably one of the reasons why no one could ever go.  There are plenty of
underprivileged rural schools in the area, and we could possibly target
them.  Please write me if anyone is interested.  Thanks.

At 12:24 PM 1/20/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Just a reminder that there will be a meeting tonight at 9:00 PM to discuss
>the Scholar Leader sevice initiatives for this semester.  Please be there
>to share your perspectives and discuss the direction that service will take
>in the Scholar Leader community.  If you are unable to attend, find someone
>who can or is attending and have them speak on your behalf!!  See you all
>tonight, 9:00 PM Elliott living room.
>
>Have a great day!  :)
>
>Wendy G. Stone
>Graduate Assistant
>Office of Student Leadership and Service Learning
>111 Warfield Hall - Miami University
>Oxford, OH  45045
>PH:  (513) 529-1424
>Fax:  (513) 529-3445