SCHOLEAD Archives

January 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Joe Lamancusa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 21:32:32 -0500
Hey everybody,
        As some of you know, our trip to the Memphis Union Mission was
definitely the highlight of the trip for me.  Talking to some of the men
and serving dinner for two nights truly changed my outlook on a number of
issues and I am very thankful to have had the opportunity to do this.  But
I do not want it to end here.  I am putting together a shipment of some
Tshirts and other clothing and letters to some of the guys I met there.  I
will be sending it out tomorrow, Tuesday, and would love to include more
letters from those of you who were there.  It would mean the world to these
guys who have no one else to care about them.  If you would like to write
anything, please give it to me or slip it under my door in 310 Elliott by
tomorrow morning.  Thanks.
Joe