SCHOLEAD Archives

January 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ali Parand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 00:47:32 -0800
Dear Stelliot,

        The Deliberative Communities group will be facilitating a forum
for Reid Hall residents this Sunday from 1-4 p.m.  The topic will be
freedom of speech, and we are hoping to help them deal with the tension
that was started last semester.
        We are going to meet and talk about our plans for Sunday on
Thursday evening at 9:30 p.m. in the Stoddard living room.  Anyone
interested is welcome to join.  And, although it will be during our
coffeehouse, if anyone wants to go to Reid tomorrow at 9:15 p.m. to
discuss publicizing this program with their hall council, let me know.

Thanks,
Ali