SCHOLEAD Archives

January 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Annie Rataj <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 13:54:08 -0500
    I would like to publicly thank Joe for organizing the package to the
MUM.  However, I don't want us to forget the children we learned about
as well.  I have envelopes in my room that you can use to send donations
to the hospital or if you just want the address, I have that too.  There
were rumors flying about sending puzzles and coloring books to the
hospital.  If anyone is working on that further, please keep all of us
informed.  Also, if anyone has an address or contact at the Moriah House
that some of us visited, that would be helpful also.   I really hope we
all now realize how lucky we are, and how important our help is.  Don't
ever say that you are just one person, and therefore cannot help.
Forty-five one persons can change the world (or at least a bunch of
lives in downtown Memphis).  Have a fabulous day.

Annie

--

Annie Rataj
311 Stoddard Hall