SCHOLEAD Archives

January 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 15:30:26 -0500
Hey, this is Kate.

This Thursday at 7:00, at the Center for Performing Arts (right behind the
Shriver Center), in Studio 88 (the downstairs theatre), there will be some
various theatrical pieces being performed to kick off this semesters
AIDs awareness program in the department.  Various segments from plays,
songs (even one from Rent!!!), poetry, and short prose will be read, song,
and performed.  This even is free, and I urge all to attend. THe theatre
is not large, so I would urge you to arrive early.

hope to see you there,
Kate