SCHOLEAD Archives

January 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 23:27:36 -0500
We will be having a Euchre Tournament with Bishop on February 23/24,
combining  Cafe Bishop and Tuesday Timeout. Anyone who doesn't know how to
play, if you are interested in learning, I am    sure we can arrange
something. Let me or one of the other commity members know.

TTO Comm. members,

Please call or e-mail me when you are able to meet to plan our next set of
activities. There are a few options that we neglected to go over in our
last brainstorming session.

-Amy

        "Each thing or creature, if it wants to approach another one very
closely,   has a  rubberr band tied to it, which tenses when stretched.
Otherwise things might end up moving through one another. And so in every
motion there is a rubber band that lets one never quite do all one wants
to do."
                                -Robert Musil