SCHPSYCH Archives

January 1998

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Alex Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Psychology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 11:25:59 -0500
I reprint a listserve message regarding NASP Volunteers. Please respond to
her individually via email as well as signing up outside my door (also
including your email). I will send these materials that are listed outside
my door to Kathy at the end of January (after intern meeting).