CONNELLS Archives

February 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kevin Ring <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 11:08:17 -0500
because I'm bored and I thought it was funny i pushed hats off through that
translation program... to french and back, I give you "the caps in
addition"  I couldn't help but laugh at "Caps except function with you"

kevin
---

The caps in addition

to love you to change opinion.
Hate to see that you destroyed in your ignorance, or is it indifference
right? What continues behind?
What continues on your premise, without you, there are nothing with you.

Why are you if blind?
Why are you so much hopelessly forsaken, hopelessly forsaken?
You cannot recover it.
No you can have the world as him with were in the past the cowboys and the
Father Christmas.
With all your charm, all your skill.
It is not enough, would be extinct better to us with other thing.
They are not enough, and all my thoughts, all my bitterness.
Not rather always with all your charm and all... You like to change
opinion. Hate to see that you destroyed in your ignorance, or is it
indifference right? Why are you if blind?
Why are you so much hopelessly forsaken, hopelessly forsaken?
With all your charm, and all your skill.
It is not enough, would be extinct better to us with something less.
It is not enough, with all my thoughts and all my bitterness.
Not rather always...
Caps except function with you, and yours and mine.
Caps except function with you, and yours and mine.
Caps except function with you, and yourself...

With all your charm, and all your skill.
It is not enough, would be extinct better to us with something less.
They are not enough, and all my thoughts and all my bitterness.
Not rather always...
Caps except function with you, and yours and mine.
Caps except function with you, and yours and mine.
Caps except function with you, and yourself...
---
Kevin Ring, Systems Adminstrator
NC State SMA http://www.sma.ncstate.net
919-515-1516 (work) 919-513-2030 (fax) 919-310-5408 (pager)
PGP Key at http://www4.ncsu.edu/~k_ring/pgp.html