CONNELLS Archives

February 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dede Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 10:32:13 -0800
---"jamesnbritton." <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>         Hello everyone. I'm new to the list.
Hi, James, and welcome!  If the list seems kinda sparse right now,
rest assured that it will pick up soon.  As Keith M. (I forgot your
last name, Keith.:\ ) so generously informed us last week, the new
album is slated for release April 21 and will be called "The
Connells".  (Ain't originality great?;) )  The latest fanclub
newsletter had these details and also a track listing, but I keep
forgetting to bring the thing to work so's I can post the track
listing.  Sorry!  I promise to do better in the future.

Hope everyone is doing well!
==

Dede
"Out of boredom/ I decided/ I'd get with it"--MCC