CONNELLS Archives

February 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 06:00:29 EST
I've had a couple people interested in making an audio tree of the songs which
are not impossible, but tougher to find which were described a few days ago.
If you want to get with it, give me a private e-mail stating so, and we'll get
this new tree off the ground. BTW, there's already enough branches. :)

I have a new live show from 3/26/95 Hamburg/Gro_e Freiheit that'll make a good
addition to the b-side of the tape. Once again, please don't reply to the list
, but send it to me.

Off topic but important: Who will win b/t Duke & NC today ?? My heart says NC,
but the head goes with the hated Dukies. Gametime at 2:00 pm Est, folks.

Later.