INNISBRK Archives

February 1998

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Peggy A. Covert" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 14:19:44 -0800
Dear Colleagues,
We have been contacted by a friend who is interested in starting a
dialogue with a college or university who is considering starting an
English language program or new in the business.  Our friend's client
wants to establish a partnership with a college or university to send a
significant number of Chinese students to the US  ( and this client from
China wants to work with the university to make it happen).  If you have
an interest please let me know at [log in to unmask] and I will put you
together.  This is being done as a favor for an old friend.

Thanks

Peggy Covert & Candace Cox
UNIVentures -the learning catalyst
Corp. HQ  in  Phoenix, AZ:      602-905-0428           602-483-8990 (fax)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]