INNISBRK Archives

February 1998

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jeff Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 10:08:32 -0500
We are considering a proposal to offer credits for a limited set of our
Exec Ed courses.  This has not been done previously by the Maryland
Business School, although the School of Continuing Education does have this
ability.  What are the policies of your business school?  Are you aware of
any other surveys that have been undertaken on this issue?

Please send your reply direct to me at [log in to unmask]  I will be
happy to summarize the responses and post this for everyone's benefit

*    Jeff Thomas                                 *
*    Manager, Executive Development    *
*    Office of Executive Programs          *
*    Maryland Business School              *
*    1418 Van Munching Hall                *
*    University of Maryland                   *
*    College Park, MD 20742                *
*    Phone: (301) 405-2155                   *
*    Fax:       (301) 314-9118                 *
*    email: [log in to unmask]         *
*    PhD office 3340 Van Munching Hall *
*    phone: (301) 405-2170                   *