SCHOLEAD Archives

February 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dennis Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 07:43:44 -0400
Patti Holmes, a local Oxford resident who is a speaker/consultant on
leadership and leadership-related issues, has invited Miami student leaders
to attend a meeting next Friday, February 27, 1998, at the Sharonville
Convention Center.  This is a breakfast meeting with networking/eating time
and a program on "Making a Decisive Difference: The Spirit of Leadership."
The program concludes at 9:00 a.m. and you could be back to Oxford by 10:30
a.m. at the latest.  This will be a free program for any Miami students who
wish to attend.

If you would like to participate in this event, please let me know.  If
there is a critical mass who need rides, I could even arrange
transportation.  Please stop by my office to check out the bulletin board
or catch me to discuss this program.  You will need to commit to
participate by next Wednesday, Feb. 25.

Thanks,
Denny Roberts

Join the "No Hate" community movement