CONNELLS Archives

March 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dede Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 11:43:17 -0800
---Traumbeere <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> In einer eMail vom 03.03.1998  18:22:56, schreiben Sie:
Gee, I didn't even know I spoke German!

> << Well, at least we're not talking about body hair, the Titanic, >
<<sexism
> <<and its definitions, food, or Oasis!;)
> whoooops, maybe i shouldnt say that but well......hum hum.....i must
admit to
> say that well i am a great fan of oasis!  i hope i wont get kicked
outta the
> list now ;-) but i like their music a lot though sometimes they
should better
> keep their mouth shut...
Actually, that was a sly dig at another listserve I'm on, ostensibly
Robyn Hitchcock-related.  Those topics are all they've talked about
for 2 weeks!  Never fear, Raffaela, there are actual members of the
Connells who confess to liking Oasis!  Just don't try to influence the
rest of us.;)

> by the way, does anyone know when the album is released in germany
or can tell
> me where i can find that out?
Your best bet would be Ed Morgan at Black Park ([log in to unmask])
although I doubt they have much info about that just yet.  Then again,
I may be wrong.  Drop Ed a line; if he can't tell ya, he knows someone
who can!

==

Dede
"Out of boredom/ I decided/ I'd get with it"--MCC