MUSH Archives

March 1998

MUSH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Teresa Clevidence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Speech & Hearing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 10:46:27 -0500
Hello everyone!  I have even more GREAT NEWS!
The third computer in the listening lab now has Boardmaker installed on
it!  The only draw- back at this time is that the printer is not yet
working- so save your work to a disk!  I hope this helps.  The computer at
McGuffey still has Boardmaker as well!
If you have problems- let me know!
Teresa