ATEG Archives

March 1998

From:
김천갑 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 07:49:18 +0900
 $)CDear Ju Tianyi,

I am a linguist as well. Why not use HWPW.EXE made by Hangul & Computers,
which is one of the most famous and able software company. If you use that
application, those phonetic characters are available. That application
HWPW.EXE is better than MS Word 97 edition. They have a version for Windows
95/NT or Unix or Mac. There is an office pack as well. More than 90% of
Korean people are using HWP.EXE for editing or compiling their documents,
or for doing somthing else related.

God bess you!

Chun Gab Kim
Computer Center