CONNELLS Archives

July 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Caroline Bellach <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 15:27:18 -0700
Maybe I should clarify.. I would like to hear your personal interpretations
of the songs! If the band does not say what they are about, what do _you_
think they are about? It's pretty hard to listen to music like this and not
come up with some sort of meaning behind it! Even if the band says that the
song is about nothing, people will usually make up their own meaning.

Open your brains and type away! :)

-=Caroline=-
Caroline Bellach
http://caroline.linex.com