CONNELLS Archives

July 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 23:21:23 EDT

<< The Pontiac American Music Festival featuring Chubby Checker, Sister
Sledge,
 KC and the Sunshine Band, Marshall Tucker Band, Rare Earth, Doobie Brothers,
 Agents of Good Roots, The Connells, The Gibb Droll Band, Atlanta Rhythm
 Section, The JGB Band, Aaron Tippin, Firefall, Poco, Bill Deal, Ammon Tharp &
 The Original Rhondels, Ohio Players, The Coasters and The Drifters,
 Smithereens, Little Richard and other, >>

This is funny to me because once I asked David who was the most famous person
he'd met while out playing concerts.....his response was Little Richard ! He
met him on an elevator while in California in 11/96 . Just a useless bit of
info for the masses.......