CONNELLS Archives

September 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Chadd Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 17:01:47 -0400
> The guys were in fine form in Browns country (Cleveland) last night.

This reminded me of a funny moment at the Baltimore show.  Mike wore
a Cleveland Browns t-shirt that night, and during the lull between a
couple songs early in the show, someone shouted out, "They're called
the Ravens now!"  Mike gave this knowing look and grin, and mouthed
"I know" just before the guys started into the next song...

Chadd
-----
[log in to unmask]                          Grad Student, Department of Physics
http://tquark.pha.jhu.edu/~chadd                  Johns Hopkins University