CONNELLS Archives

October 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jack Langworthy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 16:20:21 -0700
Hello everyone,

For the last few months I have been enjoying George Huntley's Brain
Junk.  It took me a while, but I finally bought it and was wondering
what some thoughts were from the Connells list & what was felt about
it.  You probably had discussed it when it first came out, but some
more discussion would help sway people who haven't bought it yet.

After the first few rotations, I wasn't sure what I thought, But now I
dig it.  I don't have it in front of me, but I think my favorite is
track 4.  Were on of these tunes supposed to be on the Ring album, or
was one just produced at the same time?  Feedback would be
appreciated.

I hope all is well with everyone.

Jack