SWE Archives

January 1999

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Stephanie Tennant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 12:23:32 -0500
Hi Everyone!

Just a reminder that next Thursday, Feb. 4th we are going over to Applebees
in Hamilton to eat.  I need to get an estimate on how many are going so we
can reserve a van.  I have moved the sign-up sheet to the SWE bulletin
board outside of the EGR office.  Remember we will pay for 7 dollars worth
of your dinner!  It should be a really good time! I hope you all can go. If
you want, you can just reply to this message to let me know you want to go.

We also need volunteers for the Sonia Math Day which is Feb. 20th and
Brownie day which is Feb. 27th.  Get involved and help educate young girls
about careers in Math and Science!

Stephanie