SCHOLEAD Archives

April 1999

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Josh Pack <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 23:00:31 -0400
Hello loved ones, friends, employers, professors, and misc.:

Josh Pack here.  I just found out on Friday that I will be working for
Electricite de France (EDF) from June 15 to August 15 this summer.  I will
be living in Bordeaux, France with a family and doing some sort of
engineering work for EDF.  They are the second largest utility in the world
and are 82% nuclear.  (I might come back glowing!)  You are asking, "Does
Josh speak French?"  Well, a little...  I don't know lots of details yet,
but those of you who will be affected by this in some way will undoubtedly
get more details.

Many of you have contributed to this achievement of mine in many ways.  I
thank you all.

Josh
(513)529-2763

Dad: Please forward to Mrs. Miller: Mrs. Miller, thank you so much for
getting me interested in the world.  It has meant more than you can imagine!

Jeremy: Forward to Eric E.: Hey Ebinger!

Josh