SCHOLEAD Archives

April 1999

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Emily Farmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 19:39:58 +0200
This is just coming from being in Europe for awhile....but Annie...are you
going to Russia with a special program?  Everyone here is telling us to
stay away from Russia because of their current sentiments to westerners and
NATO.  I will be interested to hear what you will be doing there...I am
sure it is an opportunity of a lifetime...just wanted to let you know what
is being said over here.

Em