CONNELLS Archives

July 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 23:14:41 -0400

>>When is the Honolulu date? :-) I made it back >>to NJ for Surfstock
but I don't think I can >>make this one...DAMN!!! I was hoping they
>>wouldn't play NJ until Nov because I will be >>back for 2 weeks then.
I hope you all (That's >>Yankee for y'all) have fun.
>>Later,
>>Glenn
speaking of surfstock, glenn, where the hell were you ??  i carried
around a copy of bandwagon and a connells video comp all day!! i was on
stage at one point----damn...sorry i missed you.........well, kimberly,
cheryl and i will have a drink for you at the tradewinds----hey
kimberly---this time we should pay more attention to the location of the
hotel, and maybe we'll be able to find our way back to a main road
easier the next day  :)  ...also, if you feel like hanging around (that
is if you're not driving to dc) my band is playing the next
night..--sandi