CONNELLS Archives

August 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 15:18:38 EDT
OK, guys, I hate to represent the group drinker, but there is NO WAY that I'm
spending New Years Eve 1999 at a dry show.  I mean, I love the Connells, have
traveled all over the country to see them (and will hopefully do so many more
times) but this show is out for me.  Not to mention that if you're thinking
of using it for a listserve get-together, you're forgetting that a ton of
people are going away for New Years and already have their plans.  Anyway, I
hope anyone that goes has a blast, but you can count me out,
Kimberly :}