CONNELLS Archives

August 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Art Jipson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 11:21:34 -0500
Hello everyone!

Tracey and I are going to be at Saturday's show, assuming that the show is
still on!  I have never seen the Atlantic and I am hoping for the
opportunity this weekend.  Any word on the show from anyone?  Anyone have
directions to the club?  We will be staying in Morehead city.  Hope to see
some of you there!

Take care!

-Art

Art Jipson
Department of Sociology, Gerontology, and Anthropology
Miami University
Oxford, Ohio 45056
513-529-2637 (O)
513-529-8525 (F)
"Wishes, I suppose, mean nothing when they're tossed away"
  -M Connell