From: "CP Gause" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Confernece
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 22:29:15 GMT

Wassup...Future Ph.Ds

Let me officially congratulate all of those who have passed comps and those
who are preparing to take them this fall.

The Doctoral Students and Faculty of EDL are planning the First Annual
Interdisiciplinary Conference on Leadership, Culture and Schooling.
This is a multidisciplinary conference to be held on March 2, 2001 at the
Marcum Center.

I have been given the task to formulate a committee of doctoral students to
develop, construct, and execute this local and regional platform for
conversation into the development of a new discourse on "schooling."

I need your assistance....this conference is to be constructed and developed
by doctoral students in the EDL department. WE are extending invitations to
all of the disciplines for participation.

If you are interested in serving on this committee please email me with an
affirmative by Monday, September 25, 2000...no later than midpoint.

Peace

C.P. Gause
Doctoral Associate
Educational Leadership
Center for Education and Cultural Studies
Miami University of Ohio
Oxford, OH 45056

Psalms 107:2

http://profiles.msn.com.