Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 16:48:15 -0500 (EST)
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: girl scout engineering day
To: [log in to unmask]

Ms. Schmahl,
     My troop came on Nov.4 to your wonderful engineering day. I want to
extend a job well done to all those involved! The variety of experiences was
super and the girls learned much. They were so tired at the end their
evaluations weren't complete and didn't reflect all they got out of it. Since
that day i've had over half the girls say they're interested in engineering
as a career! One girl in particular didn't even realize that in college she
had a choice to be what ever she wanted to be! These girls  eyes were truly
opened. Thanks for providing an experience that these girls could not
otherwise have had a chance for exposure to. All your women will make great
professionals. Thanks from all of us from West Chester troop 1845!
Sincerely, Sandy Guard