From: S. Barret Dolph
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2000 11:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Middle and High School Grammar Books

Does anyone have suggestions for Grammar Books starting at grade 5 or
so? For younger grades we use the Grammar One, Two...series from Oxford.
I would prefer books which are short on explanation and long on practice.

Cordially,
S. Barret Dolph
Taipei Taiwan

PS. The students at that grade can read fairly well. They enjoy reading
Shakespeare. (For example.) Classes are all small. (15 students or less.)