Just one more thought.  Metal Edge has a line of corrugated cartons that
are meant to be sealed up.  See
http://www.metaledgeinc.com/Products.tpl?cart=1008017284260125&id2=617&3919
(not an endorsement--I haven't tried these--just saw them at SAA and found
them in my paper catalog (p. 7) and on the Web).

Arel
-------------------------
At 02:46 PM 12/6/2001 -0500, Kellams, Dina M wrote:
>Thanks to all who responded both on and off list!  I've got some great ideas
>to share with the rest of the staff and it's greatly appreciated.
>
>Regards,
>
>Dina
>
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>Dina M. Kellams
>Assistant Archivist
>Indiana University Archives
>
>A posting from the Archives & Archivists LISTSERV List!

Arel Lucas
Tobacco Control Archives
Library and Center for Knowledge Management
University of California San Francisco
http://www.library.ucsf.edu/tobacco/

                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES