From: Christine Crawford-Oppenheimer [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 2:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Lutefisk vs Haggis

Friday's here way early this week, isn't it? To up the ante on the web site
below (which I have bookmarked, because sometime, sooner or later, a student
is going to ask for something that I can answer with it) I would like to
submit two of our more interesting cookbooks: _The Roadkill Cookbook_, and
_The International Roadkill Cookbook_ (we also have several books under
interesting subject headings such as "Cookery Insects", "Edible Insects,"
etc.)

Christine Crawford-Oppenheimer
Special Collections Librarian/Archivist

Culinary Institute of America
1946 Campus Drive
Hyde Park, NY  12538
(845) 451-1757

>>> "O'Brien, Jeff (Clerks)" <[log in to unmask]> 12/10/01
02:14PM >>>

And, last but not least - after doing an extensive internet search using the
term "weird food" we come up with this occasionally off-colour entry from
"Danceyworld Industries"

http://www.bluecrow.com/members/dancey/pages/weird1.htm

Jeff