Jill-

Our criteria for digitization vendors can be viewed in our RFP
(http://www.ark-ives.com/photo/images/pdf/P000796.PDF) available online on
our website at:

www.ark-ives.com/photo

Other related documents on our project you may wish to view include:

        Digital vendor ad
        Scanning vendor list
        Answers to scanning vendor's questions
        Evaluation of scanning vendors
        Testing and calibration
        Digital Image Quality Control Checklist

John R. Stokes, JJT, Inc., Austin, TX won our bid and did an excellent job
as you can see by viewing our photos.

I hope this helps:-)  Best wishes with your digitization venture:-)  I hope
you find it as fun as I did!

Lynn Ewbank, CA
Arkansas History Commission
One Capitol Mall