Kevin,

Maybe you didn't hear, PA is out of town.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Logan, Kevin [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 12:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Lack of Mail from the list

Pardon my intrusion on the list for something not related to archives, but I
have not received any mail from the listserv for three days. I know some
among you would considetr that a blessing,  I suppose it is possible that
everyone has take time off from the list simultaneously, but it seems highly
unlikely.

Our MIS people recently instituted new procedures to guard against e-mail
born viruses and I am wondering if the program has somehow run amok and is
treating anything from the archives listserv as a virus and blocking it.  I
know some of you out there would find some merit in that portrayal of the
listserv, but I would like find out what is going on.  The MIS folk insist
that the fault does not lie with them.

Could I prevail upon some of you to reply briefly on and off list to see if
anything is getting through?  If no one replies I can either assume there is
a problem with our e-mail server or that the listserv moved and left no
forwarding address.

Thank for your assistance and I apologize again for intruding on the list in
this fashion.

Kevin Logan
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES