New York State School of Agriculture?

Lori Lawrence
Texas Christian University

-----Original Message-----
From: Sarah LANGSDON [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 3:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARCHIVES] Epler & Arnold Photograph

We have aquired a photograph taken by Epler & Arnold in Saratoga Springs
in June 1895.  It comprises of a group of gentlemen each carrying a
shotgun.  The title is N.Y.S.S.A. Meeting, Saratoga Springs, June 24th
to 29th 1895.  We are trying to figure out what the NYSSA stood for.

Please email me if you have any ideas.

Thanks,

Sarah Langsdon
Manuscript Coordinator
Weber State University
Ogden UT 84408-2901
Tel: 801-626-6337
Fax: 801-626-7045
mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Within these walls you will find all the
 truths of mankind and all the lies of
mankind.  It is up to you to learn the
difference."

                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES